Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Germany student Visa Rejection Issue(Urgent help required)

Toggle
Hi,
I have applied for student view few months back from pakistan. They rejected my visa without any reason. Then I wrote remonstration letter. They didn't replied to my letter. I was getting late from admission as my classes were starting in next month October. I applied again and also attached more necessary documents. Interviewer was happy with my documents but again they rejected my visa. I don't know the reason and neither embassy is telling. This is totally illegal and unfair. Please tell me which options are left now because what should I tell to other embassies why I was rejected. I know no reason. Please help. I also have January admission offering from same university. Don't know what should I do.

Thanks,
Usman
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Germany student Visa Rejection Issue(Urgent help required)
Answer
9/22/11 6:49 PM as a reply to Muhammad /Usman Khalid.
Unfair maybe but not illegal. Just look for some other countries to do your further studies.

http://www.mastersportal.eu/
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/22/11 11:13 PM as a reply to Muhammad /Usman Khalid.
But knowing reason is very important...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/23/11 1:44 AM as a reply to Muhammad /Usman Khalid.
Germany needs mostly IT Engineers, your choice of course (e-Biz) is not in demand at the moment.

Peace!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/23/11 3:13 AM as a reply to Muhammad /Usman Khalid.
The reason can only be known from the embassy and they are not obliged to tell it to you.

So let me try to share my experience on this topic. Germany has a free or almost free educational system which has been misused by many people. Visas are rejected very often if the consular officer doubts a persons real intention of coming to Germany.

With all due respects to you, many people from Pakistan have come here and misused the system - working full time, illegally and marrying local women in order to settle down here. Additionally, the increasing threat of terrorism is also taken seriously by the governments in Europe.

My Pakistani acquaintainces tell me that these are probably some of the reasons why the embassy is strict regarding visas.

Even in India the embassy is strict but probably not as strict as in Pakistan.

Anyway, I would recommend you to do following things:

1. Write a letter to the program director AND uni president requesting him to write to the Ambassador of Germany supporting your case. He should send a scanned copy to you.

2. While writing to the program director, write a clear request formulating your career targets and how this program will help you in achieving them. Maybe link it to your ideas of using German education back home in Pakistan and how this would open several opportunities for you. Dont be too emotional but rather fact based.

3. Write a letter to the Ambassador of Germany requesting him to reconsider your case and keep a copy of your letter to the Uni President and his letter to the ambassador to it. Highlight your academics/experience and talk about lack of qualified in Germany and how you would add value to Germany's economy- Be sure to mention that you have sufficient funds to keep you going through the program and show him copies of your funding.

4. You could cc the letter to the ambassador to foreign minister Dr. Guido Westerwelle and Labour Minister Dr. Ursula von der Leyen.

These things might seem a waste of time but they really help many times.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/23/11 3:15 AM as a reply to Muhammad /Usman Khalid.
and yes mark the letter(not email) to the ambassdor as 'Persönlich' so that he opens it emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/23/11 11:50 AM as a reply to Muhammad /Usman Khalid.
My answer would have been along the lines of Supersid. Many thanks Supersid for such a realistic, accurate and detailed answer. The embassy/consulate can deny a visa without having to produce a reason and hopefully following your recommendation can force them to reconsider the case.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott