Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

For those who need to apply for NE in Hessen

Toggle
Hello,

I applied for NE based on §19 AufenthG end of January 2005. Since I fulfil all the requirements I was eligible to get it. This was clear only couple of days or weeks after applying.

Nevertheless, I am still waiting. There is a special "Erlass" – edict or rule - in Hessen, which requires LKA (Landeskriminalamt) to confirm the same what "Verfassungsschutz" does - they call it "Feststellund von Versagungsgründen". In February, LKA Hessen (Wiesbaden) stated that they have a huge backlog and they are still working on the cases from September 2004. This means that my "confirmation" has no chance to be finished in shorter than "couple" of months. Recently, I heard that they say "Ausländerbehörde" has to wait between seven and nine months to get the feedback. I will consider myself to be lucky if I get NE before my 5 years of GC end – end of August 2005. There, I will not need this §19 any more, since I am eligible for AE after 5 years of GC anyway.

What is the reason I am writing this? I would suggest all the GC’s located in Hessen to apply for their AE in time. This means a.s.a.p. I suggest you to take a lawyer and let him deal with the “Ausländerbehörde”. It is a lot of hassle and headache. I have made a pleasant experience with VPMK from Berlin (Frau Ponert) organized by Detlef and I can only recommend to entrust them with your case.

Have a nice weekend,

James
0 (0 Votes)

Re: For those who need to apply for NE in Hessen
Answer
5/27/05 2:44 PM as a reply to Denes Kubicek.
wow,

thanks for the heads up...

but what a mess with Hessen like that, unbelievable.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/27/05 3:34 PM as a reply to Denes Kubicek.
Hallo James,
thanks that you share your experiences in Hessen. Do you recommend to those also who have straightforward NE cases, i mean §9 (5 yrs. residence in DE) ? that they should take VPMK services. To some extent the suggestion is quite understandable. But the question is, can a lawyer influence or speed up the "security check" process ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/27/05 5:03 PM as a reply to Denes Kubicek.
It is up to you to decide. My experience shows it is much easier to take a lawyer. I've contacted AA before directly and the answers you get are very often confusing. Having a lawyer speeds up the communication and doesn't leave a door open for missunderstandings. If I read this forum I find a lot of misscomunication resulting out of a direct contact to AA. A good lawyer (VPMK) will get to the point much faster.

James
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/27/05 5:23 PM as a reply to Denes Kubicek.
Hi MH ,
I share james 100% in his view ( by the way thanks for your info sharing ) .
Personally , VPMK applied on my behalf to the ABH for NE §19 in March , and my lawyer Mr. von Planta is doing quiet good job in following my application with ABH .
I have the same case as James and the bottelneck is the Security Check .

If you look at GC issue logically then you should expect a priority in handling Security check for them . Exactly as they did five years ago when they were giving visas at the embasies !!

But seems that the Verfassungschutzamt has their own priorities and this is the bottelneck for us GCs .

cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/27/05 5:46 PM as a reply to Denes Kubicek.
Hallo Green2t and James,
thanks. thats true that you avoid much confusions if you take lawyer's service. But i see most GCs who applied through VPMK (as you both also) come under highly qualified category. Are there others who come under normal NE cases (like §9) and applying through VPMK.

i asked yesterday Ausländerbehorde about applying because my 5 years complete in end of sept. the lady told me that i should put an "Antrag" now, but i should not attach any document with it (!?).
Ausländerbehorde will ask for documents later because at time of issuing NE they want to see actual docus. I think by accepting a simple Antrag , they would start normal "Anfragen"-security check etc.. and when they have replies to these Anfragen, they would ask work related docus and issue NE.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/27/05 6:09 PM as a reply to Denes Kubicek.
Hi MH ,
Exactly this what I have been told in February and I submitted an Initial application ( without any docs ) after which I got a responce from them to come at the next day when my visa finishes with lots of docs :-) .
Then I decided to apply through VPMK to escape these ABH confusions and missinterpretations .

It is up to , but these lawyers handle all cases §9 and §19 .
Nice weekend for all .
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18