Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Double Household claim in Tax

Toggle
Double Household claim in Tax
Answer
3/8/05 3:04 PM
Hello folks.
Long time since I posted a question

Well I have a problem now. I applied for my tax returns for 2003 last Nov. After lot of hussle bussle I got a reply in Feb this year telling me that they cant consider my double household as they are not having copies of my house contract. The said that they have already calculated the amount and will credit the amount in my bank account. They did so and then sent me a letter stating that I can raise an objection to this and submit the required documents.
When I submitted my papers in Nov, one lady verified my house contract noted down everything and asked me to take the copies and the original as she had verified everything. I went to the Finanzamt a few days ago and then they said they want a copy now. I then gave the original and they copied it and said that everything is okay. Recently my tax consultant called me again and infomed that they want my work contract now . He also added that they are creating lot of problems to consider the double household and try to find a way somehow not to give back the money.

Has anyone here in this forum experienced a similiar case like me? I am really getting fed up with these people in the Finanzamt over here.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Double Household claim in Tax
Answer
3/9/05 2:10 PM as a reply to chandrasekar krishnamurthy.
Hi chandra...
please keep on providing the documents and they will have to step back... i also had kind of two homes and I galready got some of the money for my home close to my job place. they did not even asked me to give the zweite meldebescheinegung... only kind of contrst with you house master should be ok and most of the money is re-imbursed.

regards
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Double Household claim in Tax
Answer
3/11/05 5:02 PM as a reply to chandrasekar krishnamurthy.
I'm curious to know what kind of cost you claimed in your tax application...

One thing that makes me wonder is, that they have (or want to?) reimburse already an amount to your account. Without any tax assessment you'll not receive any money.

PLEASE as soon as you receive this assessment check up if anything that you claimed for was accepted. You've got exactly 1 month to send them a protest if you're not satisfied. After this deadline you can't change anymore the tax assessment (I'm not talking now about some exeptions here... :-) )
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott