Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

got apartment kundigung !

got apartment kundigung !
Answer
2/22/08 1:45 AM
Hi,
last year i moved to new apartment. The agent=markler told me that the aprtment is free for long time and so I signed unlimited contract with mutual notice period. Sometime back, one of the heating system stopped working, so I informed the owner, He refused to repaire it after saying that apartment is relatively warm and i dont need much heating(he acted as if know how much heating i need). I insisted him to fix it, but then he sent me kndigung asking me to leave the flat(Funny). In the letter he tells that he himself move in ( I know he has another house and living there). I know he is finding reason to evict me from the flat. My friend told me that he cant ask me to leave the flat unless he himself moves in or plan to sell the flat.

Knowing all this, I called up my agent and suggested me that i must ask my lawyer to send him a latter asking to prove that he really plan to move in(note i have Rechschutz Versicherungen).

Shall I do so and send letter through lawyer. What all options do i have. I do not want to move to another flat in less than one year. I have paid my agent fees for unlimited contract.

Markler told me that one letter through lawyer will be enough to calm the owner. ( provided if he is just trying to fool me and want to rent someone else)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott