Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

My funny experience with ABH

My funny experience with ABH
Answer
12/8/05 5:50 PM
Hi all,

Wanted to share my funny experience with ABH. I went to my ABH, with BE antrag. I have been in Germany more than 4 years, paid 44 month rente . But alas, the beamter will not give me that, as she said I was student first 2 years! So, 4 year doesnt count! What about the 36 months rente? She wont listen. What about IT BE ? Now she is fierce with anger, why am I wasting her time?

Very well, I heard about the city next to me(much bigger than mine, with more foreigners), that the ABH there is better. I changed my Anmeldung, went to that ABH, showed my BfA paper, he only took my 36 months paper, told me to come back in 1 week, and BAAM ! I have my BE.......he not even took a cent for the new paper work !!

Moral of this story :

1. It sometimes is a good idea to go to a different Beamter (may be chef), who knows the law better, even a newer ABH with better approach wouldn't hurt !

2. My experience says smaller cities with fewer foreigners make all sorts of trouble with Erlaubnis or Visa. Sometimes they dont know the law, as they dont have to use it that much, and also as they dont give many visas away, they take it personally and make all types of problems. And sometimes, the bigger city ABH works favorably to the foreigners, as they have the experiences of giving many visas. This is quite contrary to what I thought before!

nimo
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18