Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Need some input..

Toggle
Need some input..
Answer
12/27/05 5:01 PM
Hi all,
Yesterday we had a discussion on a topic
"Spouse left Germany on vacation/studies to other(home)country for a period of 6m or more"

So what happens to the following:

1.Helath Insurance - can we stop the private Health Insurance temporarily for that period? or can she/he terminates the contract here and take a new one in the residing country?
2..Tax class - Tax class of the spouse(left in Germany) who is working as a permanent employee.

Responses are appreciated.
If it is already posted in other forums please direct me.
Thank you very much.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Need some input..
Answer
1/2/06 6:45 PM as a reply to Pramod Reddy.
Any input??
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/3/06 1:13 AM as a reply to Pramod Reddy.
@pramod

1.Helath Insurance:

WTF would you wanna do that?? if she gets sick in India, the private insurance would still pay for it. But if you really deny Hawkins-Pressure-Cookers then Abmeld your wife in Germany and send this to insurance company, they will stop the private health insurance :-)

2.Tax class

The Tax.class doesn't change as long as the OtherSpouse.class has Anmeldung in Germany :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/3/06 6:07 PM as a reply to Pramod Reddy.
Hi Akshay,
Thanks for your message.
I'm not addressing my issue. It's a general topic that we have discussed. Neither my wife is leaving nor I.
Hawkins cookers - nice reason to quit the insurance.
I think the answer you have posted is not precise.
May be i wait for more responses.

Best wishes,
Pramod.
0 (0 Votes)

Private Insuarance Question
Answer
1/11/06 11:59 AM as a reply to Pramod Reddy.
Hi,

I would like to know more abt Private Insuarance.I am married and both of us are working paying individual premiums to the govt.Insuarance firm.I would like to know the pros and cons of moving to a private insuarance which has a benefit of paying less premium.

Chetan
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18