Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Tourist Visa for wife

Tourist Visa for wife
Antwort
09.01.12 01:57
Hi,

I have been staying in Germany for the past 3 months and would be getting my residence card by jan end.I would be getting married in feb in India and would want to bring my wife with to germany for our European honeymoon.(we are planning to visit Greece,Paris,Rome,Berlin among other places)
I need to know whether I can provide the "Verpflichtungserklärung"(obligation letter) for her or is it mandotory to show money in her account.
I cannot apply for dependent visa, as she has a job in India which she doesn't want to leave and I also have plans of going back to india in another 3-4 months for good.

please help me on whether there is any hidden rules as i figured quite a lot after reading thro the posts here....

thanking you in advance...
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Tourist Visa for wife
Antwort
09.01.12 22:02 als Antwort auf Navin Ila.
what is your current status? are you working here? do you have a permanent contract or you are here for intership or are you here as a student?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Tourist Visa for wife
Antwort
10.01.12 01:51 als Antwort auf Navin Ila.
Hi,
I work here.Currently i am here in fixed term contract till May.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott