Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

ALG I when changed to Freelancer

Toggle
ALG I when changed to Freelancer
Answer
2/22/07 2:15 PM
Hallo,

I guess its my turn now to ask for a Question.

One of my aquaintences had told me that if a you change your job from normal Salaried to a Freelancer, you can get your contribution or a ALG I for a period of 6 months.

I just wanted to know from this Forum if anyone has experience or knowledge on this topic.

Thanks in Advance
S.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: ALG I when changed to Freelancer
Answer
2/22/07 5:05 PM as a reply to Savio Noronha.
Your friend is a couple of months late on news, something like that existed, it was called Überbrückungsgeld and it wasn't given just by switching from employee to freelancer, you had first to be unemployed and received ALG I, submit a business plan, get it checked and acknowledged... a lot of things, I know it because I got it too last year and it wasn't just the ALG that you were receiving but something 167% of the ALG, can't remember but bottom line, it doesn't exist anymore.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18