Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Education in India

Education in India
Respuesta
5/05/09 0:59
Hi,
I got my German Passport recently along with my Son and we have applied for OCI.
I am planning to send my son to India for education. He is 4 yrs old and going to Kindergarten.
What are the disadvantages or formalities for this in Germany?
I believe with OCI it should not be a problem in INDIA !!

Thanks for the reply in advance.
Regards
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Education in India
Respuesta
5/05/09 1:07 en respuesta a Bhuvana S.
You should think about this carefully. If your son plans on coming back to Germany for further studies, he will be better off studying in the German system. Also, this is a critical age for language development skills and if you want your son to adapt to German society and culture, he might be better off in a German school and in a German cultural setting.

Again, all this depends on the long term plan but I would give all these factors a serious consideration. Not to imply that you have not thought about it already but I thought I would mention it.

To your original question, I am sorry but I have no idea.

All the best.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Education in India
Respuesta
5/05/09 12:03 en respuesta a Bhuvana S.
@TS ur son is 4 year old did he something wrong to u?if no then why u r punishing him by sending him in India.There he will only get a robotic development study study study but not all round development and one day he will curse you for that.

Better option for you is to shift to a better place(if u living in gettos around area) where you can find better schools for your kid.And send him there.
Or shift to a bit outside from main city (land Kreise)as school in dorfs r bit more civilised than schools in Cites.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott