Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Question about the Citizenship Documents

Toggle
Hi everyone,

I have an appointment next week in order to submit my Citizenship Documents and I was yesterday preparing all required official papers when I have noticed that my mother-in-low first & last name were not exactly the same in the translation of my wife's Birth certificate & our Marriage certificate translation!

The difference is very simple, so in the first name there was "tt" instead of "t" and in the last name was "ch" in the middle instead of "sh".

Do you think it will be a show-stopper issue here? or they understand that translating names from Arabic to English could be tricky and everyone has his own way of writing the same Arabic name in English?

I am really worry as those Documents were translated in my country and certified by the German Embassy over there and it will be very costly & problematic to do it again :-(

So,if somebody has experience with a similar situation please share it with me, Thanks a lot for your Help.

Cheers,

IT-Expert
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Question about the Citizenship Documents
Answer
6/17/08 6:02 PM as a reply to Safouh Kharrat.
@ IT-Expert

Do not be panicked..It is only your Mother-In Law's name in scrutiny...:-)

Normally, the officer checks if all your documents are correct and i think at this point your Mother-in Law's name is not very important..

If at all, this issue raises up during the meeting..you tell the story of translation..

Good Luck for your application!!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18