Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

How to get rid of 1und1 after having already left Germany

Hi All,
I left Germany last month-end. I had contract with 1und1 running which I terminated prematurely based on the reason that I was leavnign the country. My lawyer also got a mail from them which said that my contract will get over from 31st July. But on 6th august they withdrew E39.99 (my monthly rental) from my bank account which I, on being suggested so by my lawyer, withdrew back (banks allow you that for standing instructions). But seems like there is a gap between the people who sent the mail saying that my contract will get terminated from 31st july and those who are sending me mail asking for money and sending me new bills with penalty added to it. I mailed them and they came back saying we can't reply in English blah blah. Anyway, worst case, I am not going to give a damn about them (one more of innumerable reasons I left Germany within 2 years) but can anybody suggest some nicer way?

Thanks and Regards,
Anand
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3