Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Hochqualifizierte

Toggle
Hochqualifizierte
Answer
3/27/12 11:07 PM
I just got my Hochqualifizierte niederlassungerlaubnis approved but Ausländerberde put my current company name in it and metion that

Erwerbstätigkeit nur gestattet mit arbeitgeber "meine Firma name" gemäß § 28 Nr. 1 BesuchV

I am confused with this statement ... is currect so I Can not find something like in German Law... Please help or guide me what to do...

Regards,
Sanjeev
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Hochqualifizierte
Answer
3/27/12 11:25 PM as a reply to sanjeev kumar.
It looks like normal Aufenthaltserlaubnis and not NE, since NE for Hochqualifizierte is §19.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/28/12 2:51 AM as a reply to sanjeev kumar.
Thanks that where I am confused because first they refused it then my company ask in written and then they agreed what should I do now... Because I just applied today for electronic card.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Regars,
Sanjeev
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/29/12 12:26 AM as a reply to sanjeev kumar.
What documents did you bring to support your eligibility to NE for Hochqualifizierte?

It is not easy to get such a visa, since it is usually given to scientists with PhD degree and with recommendations from professors in adcademy or in industry, that state that the candidate has a unique value to the German economy and thus he deservers to become a permanent residence from the first dsy of his stay in Germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/29/12 1:52 AM as a reply to sanjeev kumar.
Hi..

My company did .. And as per law it is easy to get u should have salary .. Position and education...

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/29/12 3:33 PM as a reply to sanjeev kumar.
Hi Sanjeev

It doesn't sound that you've got a permanent residence either as a highly qualified or as any other category. On the contrary, it sounds you received a work-bounded permit which is quite limited as you would't be allowed to work any where else until you are 2 years in DE.

You need to find out exactly what type of permit your company applied for in behalf of you. Maybe thy tried a §19 in the first instance but ABH might have just given something else.

Best
Ary
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/30/12 2:05 PM as a reply to sanjeev kumar.
Hi Everyone,

I just checked again with the Behörde and they infmed me that it is §19 Hochqualifizierte niederlassungerlaubnis and i can change my company but there is law under the Hochqualifizierte niederlassungerlaubnis that we will not recieved the social help from the gov. until 5 year just like normal person. but now gov is gining the Blue card to Hochqualifizierte which makes our life more easy.

Regards,
Sanjeev Kumar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/31/12 12:11 AM as a reply to sanjeev kumar.
Other people without NE recieve social help i.e. ALG (unemployment) after 2 years already.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/4/12 10:34 PM as a reply to sanjeev kumar.
what kind of a bullshit is that, NE can not be tied to a company....

it seems that beloved Ausländerbehörde friends ate too much chocolate cakes with alcohol as in Ritter Sport commercial and drink too much coffee mit schussss... LOL

get a good lawyer and ask them to write a nice *brief* to beloved Ausländerbehörde friends so that they can remove company name from your passport/card etc.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/4/12 11:19 PM as a reply to sanjeev kumar.
Does not sound like a NE for highy qualified. I have one and it cleary says:
- unbefristet
- Niederlassungserlaubnis
- Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet (no company name etc)
- § 9 iVm §19 Abs 1.1 Alt AufentG

So clearly you dont have NE for Hochqualifizierte.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott