Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

versicherungspflichtige

Toggle
versicherungspflichtige
Answer
1/19/05 11:18 PM
Guys, How do I prove that I have paid certain years of rechtmäßig eine versicherungspflichtige Beschäftigunweg ?

Sun
0 (0 Votes)

Re: versicherungspflichtige
Answer
1/19/05 11:38 PM as a reply to sun gc.
Hi Sun,

go to http://www.bfa.de/ and select from the right bar "Ihre Kontoinformation", enter your Social Security Number and you will get by mail your account status with totals by year. Alternatively you can go to an office of the BFA and do it onsite.

regards,
-a
0 (0 Votes)

Re: versicherungspflichtige (question)
Answer
1/20/05 4:14 PM as a reply to sun gc.
hi aalvarez,

Few weeks ago I have tried the web site, I got by post an account statement. The numbers were a bit strange, in the order of 55 keuro per year. Of course this is not what I have paid, do you have any idea what do these numbers represent?

Thanks,

W.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/20/05 4:20 PM as a reply to sun gc.
Hi W,

i have to look ... have my printout at home, but basically you get a list of your Brutto salary per year for every year you have contributed.

regards,
-a
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/20/05 5:26 PM as a reply to sun gc.
What you are saying seems to correct, please double check when you are back to home. But do you how can I make sure that my company had also paid their part?

Does anybody know what my company has to pay? Is it the same payment like mine (RV + RV + KrankenVers.) except for the tax? I will appreciate if somebody can tell what exactly my company has to pay in addition to my brutto salary.

Thanks,

W.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/21/05 1:32 AM as a reply to sun gc.
Thanks guys.

I seem to have strange problem. I had 6 months total in the year 2002 in my last statement, but it is only 3 months in my current statement. I was wondering how that may be possible. I think I need to visit BFA.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: versicherungspflichtige (to aalvarez)
Answer
1/24/05 4:41 PM as a reply to sun gc.
Hi aalvarez,

Did to have any chance to check at home?

Thanks,

W.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3