Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Tax claim

Toggle
Tax claim
Answer
8/24/09 2:19 PM
Hi to all,

1. is possible to claim tax if we support Father in law, Mother in law and the mother of Father in law?

info: my wife is not working.

Thank you in advance
Sinu
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Tax claim
Answer
8/24/09 2:52 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Yes, possible on paper. But be ready to provide a lot of supporting documents.

No wonder the Finanzamt is making it difficult every year when people try to take advantage of the system. The day is near when they will no more give tax credits for supporting the parents :-(
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/24/09 5:58 PM as a reply to ka sr.
I think you can support as many as you want but there is a limit of 1900eur per person and you got to prove the support with documentation.

If there are too many support stuff, finanzamt might outright reject any claim and its upto them to decide.

Also you might be under scanner if they think u r doing this to avoid taxes.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/24/09 7:46 PM as a reply to ka sr.
you can support as many as you want. But thnking practically you are supporting 5 people ( you, wife, father-in-law, mother-in-law, one more).
I am not sure whether you are supporting your parents?
Just think about the documentation and more important will your salary is capable of supporting 5- 6 people.
Please do not thnk otherwise, above points are just my thoughts.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/25/09 12:48 PM as a reply to ka sr.
@raj, babashankar, rajender

thank you for the replays. yes u r right i may be under scan if i claim more tax. presently iam supporting only my parents and wife.

sinu
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18