Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Einbürgerungsantrag Missing info

Toggle
Einbürgerungsantrag Missing info
Answer
5/1/09 2:35 PM
Dear all

yesterday i submitted my Einbürgerungsantrag, but today i found that I forgot to mention my praktikum time which I have done and got money for it.

Please help how can I correct this problem without much disturbance.

Kind regards
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Einbürgerungsantrag Missing info
Answer
5/1/09 2:51 PM as a reply to zero zero.
You can write an addendum and make sure they add it to your application.

Regards,
-a
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/1/09 5:25 PM as a reply to zero zero.
Thank u for your fast reply

my application is missing one document and the lady there told me she will not process my application till i bring the missing document the next week

do u think I can take the old Eintrag and fill a new one
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/2/09 5:59 PM as a reply to zero zero.
Roughly the way it works is, when they start really processing your application they send you a confirmation letter with a stamp and an entry date.

Before this its very easy to just add and remove things, after the letter you have two choices, withdraw your application and submit a new one or try to append something to the application which i guess for small things shouldn't be a problem.

As you say she hasn't started processing it, you can probably take it home and rewrite it, however if its just something small you want to add, just ask her if she can append the letter so that she can start the process.

The important thing about the application is the content, that all the relevant information is there, and not the form. For some laws there are specific mandatory forms, but for others a simple piece of paper with your intent and all the required information is all that is required.

Cheers,
-a
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3