Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

For Sale - Zu Verkaufen!

Question regarding TAX

Toggle
Question regarding TAX
Answer
11/25/09 10:23 AM
I want to be a media between companies. One company from Malaysia will buy product from a German company via me. Let say they will buy 15000 euro per month. They will send me this money to my account then I will send it to the German company from my account. My question :

1. Do I need to open a company for that or Can I use my personal Bank account ?
2. Do I need to pay tax for that? Let say I will have 1000 euro or less income per month.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Question regarding TAX
Answer
11/25/09 7:51 PM as a reply to Mamun Kabir.
Ofcourse you need a company and perhaps and import/export permit.

>>Do I need to pay tax for that? Let say I will have 1000 euro or less income per month.

Yes, you need to pay tax on this income. Dont you have a normal job?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/25/09 8:25 PM as a reply to Mamun Kabir.
Hi Raj,

Thanks for your answer. Yes, I am doing full time job. Are there any constrain if I do full time job ? How many percentage of tax I need to pay ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/28/09 2:50 AM as a reply to Mamun Kabir.
Why someone needs to open a company just to let his/her account used by someone else? Or requires any export/import permission?

This is just a matter of earning and the related tax! When crossing a certain limit of bank interest, one has to pay taxes! It means for any extra earning (crossing a minimum limit) one has to pay additional taxes! But if you do the black job then you avoid it!

In this case, the commission has to be declared during the tax return and then finanzamt will decide! Better discuss/call finanzamt people or bank people! Tell them that there is a possibility that you may earn the money additionaly by some other manner where the German govt will lose some money!

Another idea, if its a problem for German higher tax, then you can get help from some other third party service (just google) who can support you in this case.

Dont forget to let us know the outcome!! Afterall we are trying to run the German economic wheel :-)! And for sure, German govt will help you!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/28/09 5:16 PM as a reply to Mamun Kabir.
If it is income tax will definately apply. I don´t think you need own company but I think you have to go to local Gewebeamt and maybe need permmision from them.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott