Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

student to permanent employee and back to student

Hi ,
I am living in Germany for quite sometime and I am on Spouse-dependent Visa. I have an unlimited Work permit too. Currently I am a 2nd semester student and I recently got a full time, regular job. I want to work, but, I am not quite sure how good the job is. So, I do not want to leave off my studies too.
I would like to know is it possible for me to try my job for around 6months and if it is not an interesting one, can I come back and join in my University to 2nd semester?.
My insurance is also on dependent term now. So, if I come back after 6months to studies then how will I change my Insurance and tax card?.

Any advices would be appreciated!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: student to permanent employee and back to student
Antwort
01.05.10 02:56 als Antwort auf mimi neelaa.
You can do that. If you go back to studies and ur earning nothing, then ur tax card is not valid anymore. You can also stay with ur hus for the insurance.
But what do u mean by spouse dependent visa with unlimited work permit?

Normal spouse visa wont allow u to do ur studies. You have to change this..
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott