Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

New Company

Toggle
New Company
Answer
12/29/09 11:03 PM
Hi,

I would like to open a new company in Germany for IT solution or Voice over IP business in Hessen ( small ). Please let me know what are things need to be done? Whar are the requirements ? Where or to whom do I need to contact ?

Thanks in Advance
Raman
0 (0 Votes)

Re: New Company
Answer
12/30/09 8:08 AM as a reply to Mamun Kabir.
@raman,

Opening a company in Germany is pretty simple. What i am talking about is GmbH. This is what we did
1) We contacted a lawyer cum Notary (Notar) dealing in corporate matters .He did everything for us.
2) He will prepare the document and do the notatization. Then you have to open a bank account and deposit 25000 Euro. This which will not be operational until you get official GmbH confirmation. But this step is necessary
3) The bank will provide you with some docs which along with the bank statement you have to give to your lawyer.
4) The lawyer will file your docs for Gmbh. After around 3-4 weeks the GMBH will be officially registered.

One more point you have to do the name check yourself from IHK. the lawyer will just file your papers to the IHK. So any litigation for name conflict is your responsibility.

there are more types of companies you can start. One of them is UGmbH. This is fine if you want to start with low capital as 1 Euro. But i heard this type of company does not command respect in Germany.

if you need more infos feel free to mail me at
saviosn at gmail dot com.

rgds
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7