Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

can Arbeitsamt help me

Toggle
can Arbeitsamt help me
Answer
3/7/05 3:16 PM
hai dear friends,
i completed my M.S in chemical engineering from a german university, now iam searching for the jobs, my question is arbeitsamt can help me in finding the job, is it better go through the arbeitsamt or on my own. i have full work and residence permit(married with a german).
if i cant find any position in my field(bcoz my german is not good) can i convert to software side(i learned something in the past c,c++,java and i want to take more courses in my home country), is this possible in germany, bcoz when i applied for masters in comp science i was rejected and the reason was you must do yours bachelors in computers.
i want know what are the demanding computer programes, languages in germany.
please suggest me with your valuable advices and informarion.
with love,
indogerman
0 (0 Votes)

Re: can Arbeitsamt help me
Answer
3/7/05 3:39 PM as a reply to raju khanna.
Of course that you have to use the services of the Arbeitsamt because you pay for it. Perhaps the best part is their online database. But this database is not the database of all open positions since it is not compulsory for the companies to report open positions to arbeitsamt (actually the name is now Arbeitsagentur).
But you have also to search yourself, use newspaper and internet. I have usually used jobpilot.de, monster.de, jobscout24.de and jobworld.de is very good because it scans through all machines. The personalvermittlung companies (like personal-total) can help you a lot to find your job, and it doesnt cost single cent for you. For getting a job in big company I would almost say that personalvermittlung company is a must. They earn something, and you get your job.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: can Arbeitsamt help me
Answer
3/7/05 4:12 PM as a reply to raju khanna.
thanks a lot dear cedomir,
can any one please say about shifting from core subject to software field , whether the companies take such type of candidates, like in US anybody can go to software field.
with love,
indogerman
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3