Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

after 1.1

Toggle
after 1.1
Answer
12/9/04 6:50 PM
Hi GCs,
My wife has been in DE for the last 14months. She didnt have the permission to work so far. my question is: after 1.1.2005, will she be able to get her work permit without first having to find an employer?? If so, where do i have to go to apply for it? and what documents to take along??
Thanx... Please reply.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: after 1.1
Answer
12/9/04 8:11 PM as a reply to rav zem.
after 1.1. she does not need AE because there will be no AE or WP.
it is only important to get rid of Auflage ina pass which forbids to work if she has it.

hmmm
now when you ask it, after 1.1. everything will be done by AuslBeh but I don't know how.

There are two options:
1. when they issue visa where job is allowed that is allready WP
2. after getting visa where job is allowed one has to find job and then go to AuslBeh same as he went to ArbAmt before to get his WP for this firma

And I really do not know what option is right.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/10/04 2:24 PM as a reply to rav zem.
Hi DvD,

Where can you find the information about no more AE/WP after 01/01/05? May be this question is answered before, sorry for asking again.

Also does anybody know if the company size makes any difference? In other words what if I get an offer/employment contract from a freelancer, a freelancer who have one or two subcontractors working for him in addition to me as an employee.

By they way I am not a GCler.

Thanks,

W.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/10/04 3:34 PM as a reply to rav zem.
"Where can you find the information about no more AE/WP after 01/01/05? "
I think the answer could be:
From the 1.1., you shall only have to approach to the Auslanderbehoerde (Aemoticon (one-stop-govt) for any AE/WP. AB will respond to your application with the internal approval/disapproval from the Arbeitsamt (AA). The idea is to restrict the never ending loop ( like: when one needed any workpermit or AE, AB asked the person to get approval from the AA first. Once he was in AA, they asked him to go to the AB to get approval first. This is the loop.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/10/04 4:07 PM as a reply to rav zem.
"Where can you find the information about no more AE/WP after 01/01/05? "

You can find all laws here:

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/

and here

http://www.info4alien.de/gesetze.htm

regards,
-a
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/10/04 4:15 PM as a reply to rav zem.
Thanks for the info, but I am still willing to have some info regarding this question:

Also does anybody know if the company size makes any difference? In other words what if I get an offer/employment contract from a freelancer, a freelancer who have one or two subcontractors working for him in addition to me as an employee.

W.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18