Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

need good english/german speaker

Toggle
need good english/german speaker
Answer
8/31/09 5:04 PM
I dont know how to start but I really need help from someone who has perfect german and perfect english.
I need some Language patterns to get translated in german.
I tried it with friends also on internet , my all friends have good german but very bad english skills.

I tried to self translate but word to word make them ineffective so I need someone who can really translate the words in german but meaning and context remain the same.
Well what you will get.Either money or something for that u will be thankful to me for the rest of ur life
if u r single and not getting any(or not single but want more without spending a single euro)

My address is manischsingh@hotmail.com( im on the evening online in messanger).

please write me if if u r willing to devote sometime and U MUST HAVE GOOD GERMAN,ENGLISH SKILLS.

I wont write here for explanations.But if a person match above criteria,I will answer him in email or in messanger or phone and i guide him how to use them effectively.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: need good english/german speaker
Answer
11/7/09 1:29 AM as a reply to Max max.
Hallo!!

Explain in details what exactly you want.
Which type of translation you need. And what you want to pay?

I know many persons who do treanslation work and they are German with super English.

RA
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18