Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Examination for Grundshule

Toggle
Examination for Grundshule
Answer
1/19/09 3:13 PM
Hallo ,
I would like to know what kind of exam which is held from the school if my child is ready to go for grundshule in the academic session which starts in August though he/she has a birthday in Sept/oct and wants to join this seesion.do i have to wait the entire year and wait and they apply for next year??

danke
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Examination for Grundshule
Answer
1/19/09 3:42 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
Hi Stier,

First of all you need to check the end-date for each year to start the Grundschule. This is different in each Bundesland.

Check with "Stichtag XXXX Grundschule" (XXXX = your Bundesland) in Google. If your kid borne before this day he can /should join the school. If he/she is younger and you think is clever enough, a special test is needed and you should request that.

The best source is always his/her Kindergarten, ask there.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Examination for Grundshule
Answer
1/19/09 5:45 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
hey YO,

Thes nearly the answer i was looking for ..only the thing is that i was wondering how should i prepare my child so that he/she can clear this ..any ideas or experiences you have.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott