Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Part-time Job/Study for spouse

Toggle
Part-time Job/Study for spouse
Answer
5/20/08 8:03 AM
Hello,

I am planning to be in Germany for 2-3 years. My wife holds a Bachelors Degree in Electronics engineering and I would like her to effectively make use of her stay in Germany.

We have a 2 year old kid. Hence we are not looking for full time job/courses.

1. What are the possibilities for her in getting a part time job in Germany?

2. If she wants to pursue her studies further what options are available as part-time courses?

nts
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Part-time Job/Study for spouse
Answer
5/20/08 11:33 AM as a reply to Nirmal Sasidharan.
This topic has been discussed several times.She must have a work permit to make any job(PT/FT) in Germany.See the related issues ''Dependents/Spouse work permit issues'' on this forum.

I,myself is on a Dependant visa and has been living in GER since 2005.I don't have a work permit yet-It's bit difficult to secure it.The better option for her would be to STUDY.

I think she has to do the compulsory 'Integration course' in German language(not sure;if it does apply in your case)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott