Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Supporting Family - problem

Toggle
Supporting Family - problem
Answer
9/2/08 12:22 PM
Hello Friends,

I m karthik from India. I m working here since Aug 2006. I have to go for tax clearance this year inorder to claim for the years 2006 n 2007. Now i have a problem. I have to get the family support form signed by the VAO officer in India. But they refuse to sign in the form for my parents. they tell that my father is working so my mother doesnt need any support from me. my father was there a few times n they wont sign it seems. How shall i proceed to get that form signed?. Is there any other alternative? Please give me a suggestion. I dont want to leave that money away as i m a normal person as u guys r.

Thank u,
Karthik.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Supporting Family - problem
Answer
9/2/08 1:42 PM as a reply to Macho.
Start by submitting your documents to the tax office and you can deal with the rest by after. I've always submitted my documents, even with the money sent abroad and strangely was never asked any proof of supporting need from my family abroad.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Supporting Family - problem
Answer
9/5/08 5:45 PM as a reply to Macho.
Yes. First submit your documents. Family support forms can follow later, in case they ask. However , it should be easy to go to a Notary or Gazetted officer in your home town to get a couple of seals and attestations on the family support forms. Please try again with another office near by. it should work.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott