Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

psychological History ..can be problematic

Toggle
Hi,
I have a question regarding Psychological Problems and its effect on getting German Nationality.

A friend of mine is suffering some kind of psychological problem but is afraid to go to psychiatrist as he thinks if they made an history of him like being violent or mental disorder ... it might be difficult for him to get permanent status in Germany.

Is there any negative effect in routine life or work life if someone gets psychological history being getting sudden violent ??

Regards
Zeeshan.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: psychological History ..can be problematic
Answer
3/10/10 4:50 PM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
@herzlich

Is there any negative effect in routine life or work life if someone gets psychological history being getting sudden violent ??

Not really. It is perfectly normaly to bring AK47 to your office and shoot your nasty employer along with work colleague.....
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/10/10 5:02 PM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
@ Akshay

I knew that this message was an invitation for you ;-)

@ Herzlich

This was not the answer you are looking for, which you got from Akshay, but don't take it to serious. I had to laugh when I read it.

To try to give an answer... Doctors have to protect the data of their patients. But at the end it depends on the case. Maybe someone else knows more about it, but you have to give more details.

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/10/10 9:12 PM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
Hi,

I laugh as well after reading reply of Akshay. He is getting very naughty and also its getting norms here to make fun of questions emoticon

As far as I understood my friends concerns, He is in trouble. He wanted to consult a Psychiatrist as he is having feeling to get provoked very easily. Mean, he is loosing his temperament very easily because of some sleeping disorder and bla bla.

Now if he goes to Psychiatrist and in his medical history they wrote him as being unstable and violent person, will that have any impact on his future plans. The major development could be of his permanent settlement in Germany.

As normally Authorities investigate everything before giving passport or permanent resident erlaubnis, will his medical history have any negative impact on that process ??

Regards
Zeeshan
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/11/10 1:15 AM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
@herzlich,

i dont think if they are going to dig into someones medical history before giving permanant settlement. on top its not legal to share such kind of data, but this can be the case if there is special investigation and authorities take proper approval through legal way to get such personal information.

So, advice your friend to not go violent when he is in waiting time at auslanderamt or if application process taking longer time ,which is quite normal here, if i does so, he will lose the purpose of being there ;-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/11/10 10:17 AM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
@herzlich

Jokes apart, let's analyze this bit more seriously.

If your friend has a psychological history of being getting violent, then getting PR or citizenship should be the least of your concerns. A person like this is a public danger and he needs professional help from psychiatrist to get back to normal.

A german passport wont stop him from killing his own family in a fit of anger, much less barg into office with AK47.....

BTW, have you ever thought what he would do to you if he finds out you are discussing his personal problems in a public forum ;-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/11/10 2:05 PM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
Hi,

Thanks Akshay for being serious emoticon emoticon

I think he is not in that bad condition. Actually, my understanding about his case is that his condition is temporary. He got a family pressure and which makes him all the time thinking and he cannot sleep well etc etc.

and if now coz of this condition which is not permanent , he has to face permanent consquences ( denial of work permit or passport etc) .... so thats the whole issue.

Regards,
Zeeshan
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/11/10 2:16 PM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
@Zeeshan
in this situation and condition and also otherwise i could highly recommend the Art of Living course.
It helps a lot.
to know more www.artofliving.org
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/10 11:38 PM as a reply to Zeeshan Javeed.
@herzlich

FYI
http://www.bild.de/BILD/regional/stuttgart/aktuell/2010/03/15/angestellter-erschiesst-chef/mit-neun-schuessen-auf-offener-strasse.html
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott