Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Changing Visa Number!!!

Toggle
Changing Visa Number!!!
Answer
1/31/12 1:29 PM
Hi,

Im living in Germany from last 7years first I did language course and then MBA and now I am working here on an unlimited work contract. I came to Germany on a dependent Visa with my wife and she is doing her Phd now. I have all the rights in Germany but everytime my visa is bounded to my wifes visa which I dont want anymore. Is this possible to ask ABH to change my visa to independed or make my wife dependent on me as she is a student untill now.I am paying all the taxes like a normal employee.
Comments are really appreciated.
Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Changing Visa Number!!!
Answer
1/31/12 2:44 PM as a reply to mini bajaj.
normally if you have paid taxes regularly and it is more than 2 years, you are eligible for BE visa which will make you visa independent from your wife. But as it seems that you have worked for more than 5 years now i.e. paid taxes for more than 5 years and have done the language course, then you are eligible for NE visa which is a permanent visa and does not require your wife's name on it.

Just got to visa office and ask for the required forms for NE visa.

Regrads
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/12 12:18 AM as a reply to mini bajaj.
Dear reddy,
Many thanx for your valuable responce. Actually I have already BE and i think only because of that I am able to work here but one thing which bothers me is that everytime on my visa token it is mentioned that my visa no is :§ 30 which is a dependent visa. So i dont understand what does that mean in my case. Can spouces exchange their visas like they exchange their tax classes to pay less. So I am looking for some clue in this direction if thats possible. Because my wife is doing her phd now and it would be safe for us if her visa depends on me, she has student visa no.16. So please advice me and correct me.

Eagerly waiting for comments.

Regads.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/3/12 1:17 AM as a reply to mini bajaj.
please experts share the information. I have appointment with ABH next week and Iwant to sort out this on that day before delaying it again for two years.

So please advice me on this.
REgards
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3