Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Tax return

Toggle
Tax return
Answer
1/25/07 2:38 PM
If I buy a flat and a car, can I put it in tax return forms as an expence.
As far as I know if I work as a Angestelter it is not possible, but maybe it is possible if I am selbstständig? Anybody knows?

I think even if I am Angestelllter I can put it (but only flat or house, not the car) if I'm living separately from family and the flat is in the place where I work?

I hope NoBody will know this case with Selbstständigkeit.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Tax return
Answer
1/25/07 7:08 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
For the house, I'm not sure, I will try to check my books tonight, all I know is that you can declare the expenses (electricity, furnitures, rent, renovation...) relative to the office you will put in this house, under some conditions, like you have to work at least 50% of the time there, you shouldn't be able to go to another room of the house by going thru the office :-)

But for the car, as Selbständig, you can, you can put the car, the car insurance and the expenses relative to the car.

Check the post 2nite or 2morrow, I will check for the house question.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/26/07 11:10 AM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
OK

Does anybody knows this case where flat can be counted because of "getrennte Leben"?
Flat can be buyed or rented AFAIK.

BTW NoBody (or anybody else) can you put in few words what are the differences meaning things that you can count as Selbstständiger but not as a Angestellter in tax return forms?

Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/12/07 2:24 AM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Hi,
Does any body know how to include computer price in tax return. I know compelete price can't be included at once( 800 €). How to distribute computer price for tax clearness 2006 & 2007.

This price will be included as berufsausbildung or werbungskosten?

Best regards.en

majo
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/07 2:39 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Computer, telefon and tel. Rechnung can all be included in tax return. All you need is Bescheinigung from your company stating that you use personal computer and telefon for betriebliche Zwecke.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott