Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Help Regarding Family Reunion Visa

Help Regarding Family Reunion Visa
Answer
3/9/12 9:42 AM
Dear All,

Please Help.I am applying for a Family reunion Visa.I had all the documents except my Birth Certificate and the Girl at Visa Counter told me to get it but i don't have one and then she told me to get it late registered however when i confirmed with the authorities late registration can be done only till after 15 years.However i placed the request to municipal authorities to search for records and they dint find anything so gave me a unavailability certificate>what i need to do in this case.

2. The certificate they gave me is in Hindi,from where we can translate it in English?I called the embassy to inquire but they transferred me somewhere but i dint know any extension numbers and the name of the person concerned that's what the operator ask for

3. which attestations will we need for marriage and birth certificates? Somewhere I read that attestation is not required as German embassy has its own verification.

4.I just checked in German Mission in India that the Visa Requirements for Chennai ,Mumbai are different.They Dont ask for Birth Certificate or even a Matriculation certificate..Why is this?

I have been searching for Information for so many days but i am not able to get any Detailed and proper information.I found this forum Very Useful.Please Help in this Regard

Thanks
Dimps
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3