Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Neben Job for German Job Suche visa

Neben Job for German Job Suche visa
Answer
6/17/09 1:55 AM
Hi all,

I graduated from Germany university and got 1 year Job Suche visa. Now, I get a job offer and already have a job contract. Today, I went to Ausländerbehörde to change my visa type and request a work permit (Beschäftigungserlaubnis), which they told me that it might take approximately 3-6 weeks. The problem is that the company needs me to work immediately. Then, I asked the staffs at Ausländerbehörde whether I can start working now or not, because the Job Suche visa allows me to work maximum 90 days annually. But they told me that only student or neben jobs, e.g. working in the gas station, I can work, not in this company, and what I can do is only waiting for the work permit!?! This seriously shocks me. Moreover, I already did the Exmatrikulation, which I think I could not do this job as a Praktikum. What else can I do in this situation? or only waiting as they told, which may make me lose this job...

Additionally, if the company can wait for this process and I get the work permit, can I go and work in Czech around 2 months? since I might be assigned to work at the customer's office in Prague temporally, or I do need another Czech work permit.

Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18