Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Need Info about Verpflichtungserklaerung for international students!

Toggle
Hello everyone,

I am for 8 months in Germany, I 've started with 'Studium am Studienkolleg in Koeln' 3 weeks ago. I 've got problems with my visa, as I dont have Studentenvisum (non EU citiz.) Are there any Fonds or Vereine, which could help me?? The person, who wanted to take over Verpflichtungerklaerung for me has some financial problems and is not allowed to. Otherwise I have to go home and apply for visa again frome over there. It costs time and money emoticon(
I would be happy for every answer just to know if I have a chance (I've just bought a flightticketemoticon emoticon
Thanks in advance,
Aika
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Need Info about Verpflichtungserklaerung for international students!
Answer
9/10/06 12:07 PM as a reply to Aika Abdraimova.
Hi,

I don't understand your situation.
Do you have problem with visum because of the visum status (not study visum but you want to study here) or because of the verpflichtungerklaerung?

If ABH said you may convert your current visum status to studentenvisum status without go back to your country -> the verpflichtungerklaerung you can ask your perent to make it in your homecountry germany embassy by showing som proof and send it here.

however, if i amn't mistaken, visum for special purpose (like short student exchange or learning german) can't be converted to visum for study purpose from germany, you have to go back to your home country and apply from there. But or course it is germany, everything can be bent.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott