Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Buying from US and Customs?

Toggle
Buying from US and Customs?
Answer
4/28/08 11:53 AM
Hello Trust7 and others

I want to buy health related products from US i.e Supplements and Natural harmones Boosters.In Us the price is almost 1/3 of what the price in germany.

Can someone tell me if I need to pay custom duty on these products if yes then how much %?

or it can be avoided in anyway?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Buying from US and Customs?
Answer
4/30/08 1:18 AM as a reply to Max max.
Hi,
You will have to tax for buying from US. Your delivery will be blocked by Zollamt untill you pay tax and also they check item is of EU allowed.
For kosmetic i payed 19% tax. You can save tax only if some one deliver you personaly.

Regards.

Mahmud
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/30/08 1:27 PM as a reply to Max max.
"personally delivery"u mean someone from us having a residention address sending me via post instead of that company.?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/1/08 12:24 AM as a reply to Max max.
Hi,
No, personaly mean if someone from US visiting DE can deliver you by hand. It does not matter if delivery is posted by comapany or any person. When delivery comes, it goes to ZollAmt. They will call you and open the delivery. If there is no price receipt, they will estimat the cost of content and then you will have to pay tax according to price.

Regards.

mahmud
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3