Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Marriage with a Peruvian in germany

Toggle
Marriage with a Peruvian in germany
Answer
2/7/08 10:44 PM
dear all,
my fiancee is from peru(ofcourse i am an indian), and we are planning to get married this year, if possible in germany. I heard that the German register marriage(standesamt) is quite complicated if both are foreigners. I also found that that indian consulates are allowed to solemnize marriages if one of the party is indian.

I need your views and experiences. I found that one entry was made in the forum, but no follow-ups done.

best regards
VJ
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Marriage with a Peruvian in germany
Answer
2/8/08 12:31 AM as a reply to vijay kumar.
Indian consulate - Frankfurt
http://www.cgifrankfurt.de/

Just give a call to them.

All the best
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/11/08 5:34 PM as a reply to vijay kumar.
Hi VJ,

I am relatevely passive T7 member. But on this issue I can definitely share my experience.

It is very difficult to get married in germany for foreigners. I can suggest you to go to some other country like Denmark or Holand or Spain. They are fast, practical, and well acceptable.

Specially with Indians, German government needs a special kind of Bachelor Confirmation certificate which one can not get in Germany and is hard to get in India as well.

All the best,
T7
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/17/08 2:01 PM as a reply to vijay kumar.
Hi there,
Take a look at http://www.zdeutsch.com/
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3