Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

AufenthG § 19 Niederlassungserlaubnis für Hochqualifizierte

Toggle
Hi All,

Last week I had been to my ausländerbehörde section of my rathaus to collect more information concerning minimum salary requirement for AufenthG § 19 Niederlassungserlaubnis für Hochqualifizierte in year 2012.

They said they have no information on above, instead I have to go to Bundesagentur für Arbeit to collect salary information & have to apply there.

Can anyone tell me,

1. What is the minimum salary requirement for Niederlassungserlaubnis für Hochqualifizierte in year 2012
2. Where I have to apply for Niederlassungserlaubnis für Hochqualifizierte

I am living in Esslingen closer to Stuttgart

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: AufenthG § 19 Niederlassungserlaubnis für Hochqualifizierte
Answer
2/12/12 3:09 PM as a reply to Rajesh AS.
Hi,

at the moment it is still around 66.000,- € per year. The government already made a new law where the minimum is reduced to 48.000,- € per year, but this law is not aproved yet.

Hopefully it will come into effect this summer.

You have to apply for it at your local alien office. The employment agency has nothing to do with this.

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Re: AufenthG § 19 Niederlassungserlaubnis für Hochqualifizierte
Answer
2/12/12 10:41 PM as a reply to Rajesh AS.
Hi Detlef,

Thanks very much for your reply.

As regards to the application center, I will go again & will check with another person.

Regards.
+1 (1 Vote)

RE: Re: AufenthG § 19 Niederlassungserlaubnis für Hochqualifizierte
Answer
12/26/12 12:44 PM as a reply to trust7.
trust7:
Hi,

at the moment it is still around 66.000,- € per year. The government already made a new law where the minimum is reduced to 48.000,- € per year, but this law is not aproved yet.

Hopefully it will come into effect this summer.

You have to apply for it at your local alien office. The employment agency has nothing to do with this.

Detlef
Thank you Detlef,

Any news from the Government , if they have adopted or ammended the change?

As I am in process of applying "Niederlassungserlaubnis für Hochqualifizierte" I have been asked to present a recommendation letter from my company.
I want to write it in very correct way.

Would it be possible to get a template from anyone?

Many thanks
Dz4ever
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
1/7/13 10:30 AM as a reply to Dz4ever . DZ4ever.
Hi,
I am Raju working as an assistenzarzt for last 2 years in Magdeburg as i went to apply for NE i was told by AB that i do not come under Hochqualifizierte so i was given an option to apply for Bluecard, is it possible to apply for Bluecard and right after   apply for NE ?
I passed my B2 prüfung 2 years back, paying my Ärzteversorgung for last 2 years .and salary for 2012 is more than 44000 €
Thank you,
Raju .CH
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/17/13 11:58 PM as a reply to venkata subba raju chintalapati.
Hi,

MY query is if accotding to new law annual salalry is reduced to 48,000. are there any changes also in the numbr of months to pay taxes such as at the moment it is 60 months one has to pay rente and then can apply for niederlasungserlaubnis.
Will it remain same or are there any reductions possible.

Best mini
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18