Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

help me plz!guys

Umschalten
help me plz!guys
Antwort
06.01.07 20:21
hi everybody who is in trust7.
i am also a person facing to a real big problem after coming to germany without knowing about those problems.anyway im in germany but unfortunatly i have no visa to stay and to work,and i like if somone can tell me a way to get little bit eazier for me.and im suposed to marry a german girl and we are finding a way to get married without problems,i mean its a rough way to go to my country back and to get visa again.its difficult then i would have to face editional other problems i know.i feel im in a hell like.so i hope from this site,i would find people who can help me.
plz reply me,
i heard that i need visa to get maried and is it a must i mean is there no possibilities to do it in a other way plz,i hope there is a way if anybody know about that plz give me answer.
thanx all!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: help me plz!guys
Antwort
07.01.07 11:31 als Antwort auf brown suger.
@Brownsuger

Dear friend, You have come to the right place. Trust7 is here to help you with your problems. It would be easier if you explain your story in detail so that an appropriate solution could be adviced.
0 (0 Stimmen)

thanxz for the reply and still i am in the same place
Antwort
07.01.07 16:58 als Antwort auf brown suger.
well..im in germany since 2 years and friends dont tell me i have done a crime,but i know that i did,
and now i need really helps to do get my mind free i have no problems to go to an other country in europe,to live and to wait till i get my staying allownces.but at the morment i cant leave here,
and the hard thing is i have an affair that i we cant stop,and she knows this all,we were finding a way for a long long time but we got nothing finally i found this site and hoply i can find a solution,im sure u guys understand me...
its something with feelings,
we are searching a way we can marry without my shit visa coz its not possible anymore,i mean its too hard,
plz guys help me in this case if anyone had the same situation like me now,
thanx!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.01.07 02:51 als Antwort auf brown suger.
I try to follow you but...
Try to explain in steps what you have done, who you are, what about your visum...
I see you have problems with enlish (as I have sometime also), so try to find someone who knows good english so he/she can explain all or in german would be also good.
Then we can give you some help.
Just come down, relax and try from begining.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.01.07 11:04 als Antwort auf brown suger.
Hallo *,
I dont want to discourage you.
But, I know that now-a-days, people(normally on Asylum) trying to extend their Visa thru Wedding, are required to go to their Origin-Country and apply from there. This way the DE-Govt. like to have all the necessary Record of that person from the start and also, this way the person every dues, which take place during the processing.

On the other side, the Govt. with Asylum-status, cannot demand dues in Germany.

So, this is changed among other laws. But, you dont worry and they cannot deny you Visa(upon Wedding basis). All, you need is to confir, whether your Wedding-Partner is going to support you till the end of this whole long process and dont leave you in between.

So, clear this point, rest, you cannot avoid such a processing.

A.T
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
09.01.07 17:10 als Antwort auf brown suger.
hi its me again,
max...yeah u are right i am not proffesional in english coz english is my second lunguage....im sure u understand my point...
anyway im really happy to visit this site coz everybody who is in this site have got problems.and everybody finding a way to solve them out...
so back to the topic.
well i am from asia and i came to germany 2 years ago but till now i got no visa to live here but i have no any problems to live here as long as i dont want to go to my mother country.,coz im doing a job without a contract and they also knows my situation and they also like to help in this case,
but i have planed to live here also in my future and its becoz of my girlfriend doesent want to live in my country and i have no problem with that,
anyway my new problem is now...we have decide to go to my country but i have a doubt that i will fece to a problem with the immigration ,but i dont know.do u guys have any idea that,which kind of possibilities i have,to go to my country without facing to problem at the immigration in the german airport.
reply me as soon as possible,
thank you very much!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3