Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

im stuck in thailand because of the Fiktionbescheinigung!!! OMG!

Toggle
hi... yes im very frustrated right now because a 4 years old son is in germany with a babysitter!

i had Aufenthalerlaubnis for a few years and i asked for a resident permanent visa because i have a german citizenship son and have been married for over 5 years already (but we are in process of getting divorced) so anyway the lady gave me new kind of paper is called Fiktionsbescheinigung for 3 months with A SECOND BOX CHECKED ON THE BACK!!!... expiring in October and she told me that she needs the paperworks and she never mentioned anything about i wasn't allowed to leave germany

so my boyfriend is back from the deployment 2 weeks ago and we went to asia for vacation and i couldn't get back home in germany!?!?!?!

what am i supposed to do?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: im stuck in thailand because of the Fiktionbescheinigung!!! OMG!
Answer
9/22/09 10:30 AM as a reply to Kittiya Dokmaipheng.
Go immediately to the nearest German embassy, they must assist you.

Keep us posted, Good luck!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/22/09 12:58 PM as a reply to Kittiya Dokmaipheng.
Yes, go to the German embessy. It is at
9 South Sathorn Road. They give you new visa.

http://www.bangkok.diplo.de/Vertretung/bangkok/de/02/Botschaft__hauptbereich.html
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/26/09 1:22 AM as a reply to Kittiya Dokmaipheng.
Hello,

what happened exactly? they stopped you at the airport and didn't let you board the plane?

Airlines normally have to pay for your flight back if you are returned at thedestination airport i think thy might even be fined. You would have to leave a deposit or sign a paper that you will bear all costs suffered by the airline or get an official confirmation from the Embassy that you will be allowed back in Germany. If they give you a Visum, the best would be to get a confirmation that this visum does not interfere with your current process in Germany.

Regards,
-a

p.s. This is not legal advice.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7