Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

German language prifiency for Niederlassung erlaubnis

Toggle
Hi,

I become a German citizen in 2010 April. My baby is also german citizen because of my status. My wife still has aufenhat titel. I want to change her status to Niederlassung at least. My wife came to Germany in 2007 May. She is a housewife. We are living in Geross gerau area. My questions are

1. When wife can get Niederlassung/daueraufenthalt erlaubnis ?

2. Does she need to prove any German language profiency ? if yes then which level of language profiency ? is that A1 or A2 or B1 ?

Thanks in advance for your answer
Raman
0 (0 Votes)

Re: German language prifiency for Niederlassung erlaubnis
Answer
4/19/11 11:14 PM as a reply to Mamun Kabir.
1. She can get after 5 years of residence in Germany.

2. Prerequisite is 'Ausreichende deutschkenntnisse' i.e. sufficient knowledge. Since she came here after 2005, she should have been asked to do intergrationskurs(B1) by the Ausländeramt.
If she has not done it, it should not be a problem as long as she can converse with the authorities in German language and convince them that she could understand and speak the language in day to day life.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: German language prifiency for Niederlassung erlaubnis
Answer
4/21/11 12:34 PM as a reply to Mamun Kabir.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I went to the Groß gerau Auslander behörde. They kept all the documents. They told me that decision will come from other Behörde. I am not sure if this is a normal process or not ? They will inform us via letter.

Thx
Raman
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3