Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

DE Citizenship

Toggle
DE Citizenship
Answer
9/4/10 11:00 AM
Friends
Last week I submitted documents for German Citizenship. Yesterday I received a letter for them . I have some questions around this letter.

A)For any change in status they need to be informed in writing. One of the conditions for change in status is "Verlust des Arbeitsplatzes". If I change my job and go to a new employer does it constitute a change of status or only if I loose my job.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Ikkyg.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: DE Citizenship
Answer
9/4/10 12:03 PM as a reply to Deb Gupta.
This is normal to get that type of letter from them.
Yes, in case if you change job during the process, you need to inform them as well. If there is any probation period in new job, they might wait to decide on your case until probation period ends.
better not to change job during the process.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/4/10 12:57 PM as a reply to Deb Gupta.
Unfortunately I have no choice. Do you knoow in which situations they wait for the completion of probation and in which situation not.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/11/11 12:13 AM as a reply to Deb Gupta.
@ikkyg

Have you changed u r job during the Citizenship process. If yes,then is u r CZ process delayed?
In which city have u applied?

@for all
Iam also in same situation now. Now i want to apply for Citizenship, but at the same iam going to join in big company from 1st March.
So will probation(3 mns) really affects CZ process???

Thank you all
justdoit
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/13/11 10:37 AM as a reply to Deb Gupta.
@JustdoIt
This is what I did. I applied on 31st August but did not mention anything to the authorities about my job change.I was supposed to join my new job from 1st Nov so I informed them a week before about my change. This helped me because by the time I informed them they had already taken a decision about giving or not giveing me the citizenship.

Regards

Ikkyg
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/11 12:16 AM as a reply to Deb Gupta.
Hi,

I have a question in Citizenship application form.

What shall i write in "Begrundung des Einburgerungsantrages"???

Could you please help me by writting the same reason in Deutsch which u have written. (Those who applied/received Citizenship)

Thank you very much.
justdoit
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/24/11 12:24 PM as a reply to Deb Gupta.
@justdoit

me and my wife have an appointment in August to submit our documents. The Beamter has given us a list of documents for Einbürgerung and one more thing, that he will fill up the forms at that moment only. (he didn't gave us any forms)

Could you please let me know what kind of questions they ask, it will be helpful for me.

Thanks in advance!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/21/11 10:13 PM as a reply to Deb Gupta.
hi
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18