Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

New 7 Wonders

Toggle
New 7 Wonders
Answer
3/3/05 6:00 PM
Hi all,

Did you know that although there is always smalltalks about the Wonders of the modern world, in fact there is no an official list?
Well to solve that, the New 7 Wonders club holds a global votation, which results will be announced in 2007. I know it sounds very far from today. But take a look

http://cms.n7w.com
It is worthwhile to find that something in your original village or your new hometown in Germany. If not, you can also make your suggestions.

In any case, why should not we hold here in this forum our oun votation about marvelous German places?

I propose: Neu Schwanstein close to Füßen, since the view from the Marienbrücke is awesome. Likewise somewhen in September when the cow´s parade takes place announcing the end of the summer time -at least for the cows-. It is beautiful to see the peasants pushing the cattle adorning by huge cowbells. Moreover the misterious history of King Ludwig and his failed love with Wagner is very interessting.

Jetzt bis du dran!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: New 7 Wonders
Answer
3/3/05 6:15 PM as a reply to Juliana Gonzalez.
I propose Heidelberg's nice old castle which has
a nice view of the old city Heidelberg that is divided nicely by a river.

Neu Schwanstein is also awesome. I have been there and I simply loved it. I even heard that Disney's logo was inspired from this castle's outlook.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Re: New 7 Wonders
Answer
3/4/05 1:06 AM as a reply to Juliana Gonzalez.
Hi.

I propose the Château de Chambord, it is a marvelous castle located in the Loire Valley in France. That imponent Castle was inspired by the famous Leonardo da Vinci, and you can not imagine what you feel been in front of such a wonderful piece of art. It has in the middle a double spiral staircase, with each stairway superimposed on the other so that two people can climb or descend simultaneously without ever having to meet.

Have a look to it here:

http://www.francemonthly.com/n/0302/index.php

Regards,
saja
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18