Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

For Sale - Zu Verkaufen!

Kingston 256 MB RAM - 2 pieces

Toggle
Kingston 256 MB RAM - 2 pieces
Answer
3/8/05 7:46 PM
Hello Guys.

I am selling out 2 used pieces of Kingston 256 MB RAM each, both of them in working condition. Till now I have been using them for my HP Compaq notebook, but now I have switched to another notebook, in which I cannot use them.

They are in minimum suitable for Armada M300, V300, E500, M700, E700. Please cross check if You might need them for some other brand/model.

Write to me if You would like to see its picture or its original bill.

Price is negotiable.

Nitin Malhotra
Nitin.Malhotra@khalsa.com
Handy : +49-17557-67606
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Kingston 256 MB RAM - 2 pieces
Answer
3/9/05 10:31 AM as a reply to Striker Me.
I must share my experience with Kingston RAM for the benefit of all..that it does not work with most of the notebooks...even it seems like it is working fine..suddenly system crashes...
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Kingston 256 MB RAM - 2 pieces
Answer
3/9/05 12:27 PM as a reply to Striker Me.
Hi Nanda,

One which notebooks did You experience this ? I used it for 2 years and it made my notebook pretty fast and never made it crash.. atleast not because of the RAM ;)

Your experience is very vague.. but I would still like to know on which notebooks did U experience this ?

Not all RAMs are fit for all notebooks.. so it might be that U tried using a RAM not fit for Your notebook.. and then I can assume it did not work, even when it seemed that it was working. as U stated ;)

Cheers,
Nitin
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3