Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
Tax decalration
Answer
10/15/08 2:29 PM
Hi All
i would like to ask here does any one of you have any experiences with tax consultatnts here in Bonn. Or Do you suggest any of the tax consultants. I left over with the tax declaration for the year 2007. Can anyone also tell me, how much the tax consultant does normally charge for the tax filing? Is it a fixed amount or it varies on the amount that we receiving? I used to do tax filings from one of my fr's consultants he used to charge various amounts for each year. Thats a reason why, i would like to know whats ground criteria in charging the various amounts?

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Tax decalration
Answer
10/16/08 12:47 AM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
Try organisations like www.vlh.de
Just type your PLZ and you could find somebody living near you.

They charge fixed rates, depending on your Brutto.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/16/08 1:18 AM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
there is one more also..
www.lhrd.de

i think its biggest in Germany..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/16/08 12:40 PM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
Thank you for your info. i just had a overview look and i find some one close by my place.

one more question. How do you proceed with the filing? Do they let you know how much you get in returns, how much do we have to pay them in advance, Do they charge anything to make a quotation for us.?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/17/08 1:37 AM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
Just follow Tax consultants instructions. Anyhow keep informed about the various tax claim possiblities. You could just search this forum. Tax consultant usually informs how much you may get before submitting the application to Finanzamt.

But there is no guarantee you will get the same. Even the Finanzamt can ask you to pay more.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/17/08 1:42 AM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
@sinu
lhrd claims 1000 beratungsstellen
and vlh claims 2000 in their websites..

@sarwam
But I am not an agent for none of them emoticon
Just go for the one you like
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK