Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Power of Attorney

Toggle
Power of Attorney
Answer
3/7/10 10:49 PM
Hello,
I am working in Germany and plan to buy a house in India. Due to work pressure I am unable to visit India. I plan to send the documents from here to my parents who are in India, for this the Power of attorney letter is required. But I understand that this document needs to be attested in an India embassey in Germany.

Does any one have any idea where we can do these formalities in NRW region and how much does it cost.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Power of Attorney
Answer
3/8/10 1:22 AM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
Hi,

FYI

http://www.indo-german-services.com/

I think you should go in person
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/9/10 8:11 PM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
You can even do with Notary (Notar) from your city. you just ask them for "General Vollmacht" to buy a land/house in abroad. ask for fix price before you proceed with them as they are also LAWYERS.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/10/10 12:30 AM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
get it through indian consualte. I guess it cheaper comapred with Notar. I did it through german consualte in Munich it costed me approx 40 euros and a photograph. it was delivered to my postal address in germany within a week... yes.. yes.. within a week ..which means our Govt employees working efficiently in efficient land-deutschalnd ;-)

Good luck and keep on buying....until stock lasts ;-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/10/10 11:34 AM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
Best is your nearest Notar,

Step 1 - you make your power of attorney, print out copies you need to get attested, go to your nearest notar for "unterschriftsbeglaubigung" carry your passport with you and they will do the rest. you only need to tell them how many originals you want and per beglaubigung you pay 12-14 euros. it's cheap, easy and time saver, did many times in last years emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/11/10 10:44 AM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
Hi,

Two years back I did the same as "bmilan" has explained in the above post. It did work for me to get a bank loan.

Regards,
Vempati.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/16/10 10:01 AM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
I have a different situation. My mother is holding a plot of land in India under Power of Attorney and now she wants to give me the Power of attorney for that plot of land in India. since I have NRI status, I have heard that NRI can not get a Power of Attorney as NRI spend most of the time out of India. Do any one have any experience in this matter and is it true that NRI cannot hold a land in India under Power of Attorney
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/23/10 12:04 AM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
hi
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18