Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

How much patience we should have

Toggle
How much patience we should have
Answer
3/24/05 3:08 PM
Dear all,

Normally I am a positive person but the administration of this coutry specially these ABH pepole or bemte have make me nuts.
I qualify for NE in the hoch qualifi.....
(salary basis). I had applied for NE in 3rd week of Jan. this year.

The first Beamter told me that I iwll get the NE in next 3 weeks.

But till now I have heard nothing .

Now he says someone else is handling my case.That person told me he thinks I do not qualify for the NE.Strangly he said the reason is that for hoch qualific.... I need to qualify all the three clauses of §19..I.e. I should be a scientist, a teacher/ a leader in the organisation and then he will check with arbeits amt if I qulaify as a hoch qualified person.

Now I thought he is an idiot or a trainee.

But it seems he is the boss of ABH .

Now I explaied him that i cannot be all three or no one can be all three.It seems he has realised that he has been proven an idiot.

He told me to wait for another two weeks .
Now its been three weeks ..I am still waiting.

Please advice if the boss is like this what shall I do?

I do not want to refer this case to a lawyer till I get a refusal.Please advice is there a max. time limit for a response..

I think these people are the sadists and hate auslanders.Strange situation where the doctor hates its patients.

Rgs
0 (0 Votes)

Re: How much patience we should have
Answer
3/24/05 3:38 PM as a reply to rahul sharma.
Well Havehope,

this is germany! Laws are guidelines, a lot of room for interpretations by ill educated people at the power. I am sure your frustration will increase with this "system" as time goes by. Auslaender are not welcomed in germany, period. The stereo typ of auslaender is that they are assylm seekers living off the welfare state, this image does not leave room for a "scientis" auslaender. It has to be accepted that germany is a closed society, although it doesn't want to portrait that image.

Cheers and good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Re: How much patience we should have
Answer
3/24/05 4:50 PM as a reply to rahul sharma.
Hi,

I think this ever lasting discussion, that germany doesn´t want auslaender, doesn´t lead us to an appropriate result.
In each country there are good and bad people.
However I agree that the government system in germany has really a very big problem. It is on the one side super over regulated, and on the other side not clear enough, may be beacuse it is super sophisticated.
By the way this doen´t concern only ABH. Look at the poor ALGII- Receivers and all waht they have to support and .. and....
The Beamten are either underqualified or overburden.
and please don´t forget that not all of the auslaender are innocent and the laws in germany are restrictive. That is they forbid all, und allow special things. This minimizes the risks (pissimistic locking ;)).
By the way we have now the evidence that germany wants us: they have modified the greencrad law because they do !

So stop crying and ask for your rights: in germany you can at least get them ;)

Yours
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18