Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Problem with negative schufa eintrag.

Toggle
Problem with negative schufa eintrag.
Answer
4/16/09 10:11 PM
Hallo everyone!
This is my first post and I am kingsly, currently in stuttgart, in germany for past 5 years.

I have a problem with negative schufa eintrag.

"Problem"
I registered for a website "produktclub.de" from their offer " einen monat kostenlos testen". and I never used their service also and I forget about it.

after 2 months they are sending me a mail that I have to pay 60 Euros , 1 year membership. I thaught its some spam website and ignored it.

They repeteadly sent lot of letters to me, which I ignored. But it was from a lawyer "Dobnowski inkasso gmbh" and filed a case in court.

Now they increased the total amount to 214 euros for not paying the original amount.

Last week I went to verbraucherzentrale in stuttgart, but missed the vollstreckung bescheid.

What should I do now .. The total amount is 214 Euros. The thing is I dont wanna pay for the stuff which I didnt use.

kindly please give me some suggestions to proceed.

Hopefully I didnt confuse u guys with my long mail
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Problem with negative schufa eintrag.
Answer
4/16/09 11:33 PM as a reply to assariah kingsly koilraj.
>>I registered for a website "produktclub.de" from their offer " einen monat kostenlos testen". and I never used their service also and I forget about it.

>>The thing is I dont wanna pay for the stuff which I didnt use.

Sorry dude, you made a mistake, accept it. As you mentioned you registered for something knowing it is only free for one month and then forgot about it. Thats your problem if you dont use it or not. Take it as a costly lesson as there is nothing you can do for now

What did the verbraucherzentrale advice you? I personally feel it is too late now as you left it too late.

My advice is
1. pay the amount
2. Get a letter from produktclub.de that the agreeement is terminated.
3. Get confirmation fromI the Inkasso firm that you have paid the required amount.
4. Inform the schufa people with all the corresponding documents
5. wait a few years for the registry in schufa to be deleted.

I dont think you can do much more than this.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Problem with negative schufa eintrag.
Answer
4/17/09 1:46 AM as a reply to assariah kingsly koilraj.
There are many such services like that in Germany.

In general when you receive a message or letter from them to pay money, and if you dont agree with that

(for eg. you might not have signed a contract or if you think they are a kind of cheat)

then you should just send a reply that you don't agree with them. Nothing less/more.

If you dont reply, it means you agree with them and the other party always wins in court. Cheating companies, which sends thousands of letters in the name of lawyer usually don't go to court ;-)

This is an info, i got from a colleague.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott