Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
GEZ :)
Answer
8/15/05 7:10 PM
Dear Friends !

One more question.One of my friend has TV since one year ( he unpacked it or not its another story but).He did not paid GEZ.Because he did no anmeldung.Nobody came at his home for GEZ.
He want now to do anmeldung from the start of the month.Is it possible for him or he should tell that he has purchased TV one year before?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: GEZ :)
Answer
8/15/05 7:25 PM as a reply to NA NA.
I think this is Nobody's Expertise area, as he used to work in GEZ emoticon

Joking aside, I declared my TV to GEZ after a couple of months of buying it and nothing happened.. maybe I was just lucky..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/15/05 7:36 PM as a reply to NA NA.
@Lacrima
:-)

Joking aside, he can do an Anmeldung from January for that, but just in case he will do it from this month on, none will check since when he got the TV as he will do it alone. It's another story if he got caught and then need to do then Anmeldung.

Got caught last month (the guy knocked at the door and the little one opened it while she was watching a cartoon all sounds up with the Home Video :-) )and now I have to pay to but we found a deal with the guy and I will only start paying from January 2005, but it's only because I got caught, if not I could have started only from now forgetting all the past month.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/16/05 4:33 AM as a reply to NA NA.
Thank to all of you guys,i mostly observed very nice and informative comments of nobody in this forum.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/16/05 12:02 PM as a reply to NA NA.
I made the anmeldung after a half year than I buyed it; in anmeldung I wrote that I buyed it new. No one checks it!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott