Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

§19a Absatz 6

§19a Absatz 6
Antwort
21.08.12 11:38
Dear Friends,

I would like to share some experience which i had in the past couple of weeks with ABH.

All conversion i made through Email.

I asked about the §19a Absatz 6 to ABH and they said me that I am qualified to NE by the second week of Aug 12 as per §19a Absatz 6 with my B1-certificate (21 months), and asked me the degree certificate and consolidated salary slip for the year 2009,2010,2011(versicherungverlauf from Renteversicherung).

From the salary slip they found a gap of 5 months in the year 2010 (April to August 2010, in this time i had a valid Aufenthaltstitel), as i went back to India in this period and they told me i am not qulified to §19a Absatz 6, as the minimum salary i earned in this year (2010) dosent meet the salary mentioned in §19a (€.44,800).

Then i said them can I give them the salary slip of last 7 months of 2012, they said they need only the consolidated one or versicherungverlauf from Renteversicherung, which we obviously get next year.

As per their conversation they look for a salary as follows:
a. Year 2009: €.44,800 (I paid 12 months RV)
b. Year 2010: €.44,800 (I paid 7 months RV, since in this year I did'nt earned in Germany between April to August then obviously the salary per annum will be lessthan €.44,800)
c. Year 2011: €.44,800 (I paid 12 months RV)

Year 2012: I paid 7 months RV and continute to pay rest as i have unlimited contract with my company.

If they calculate in this aspect in 33 months or in  21 months most of the employess will not meet their "yearly expected earning amount".(Is my opinion)

Also when producing my Bachelore of Engg. Certificate they told me it is in English and Indian language, and not in Deutschland format and this should be in Deutschland recognized format. But under this thing they also provided me an alternative that i can give them an Experience cert. stating more than 5 yrs of exp, which obviously i have for 7 years but this is also in English.

Kindly share your expert opinon in this perspective.

Cheers
BT
0 (0 Stimmen)

RE: §19a Absatz 6
Antwort
21.08.12 13:05 als Antwort auf Brain Teaser.
You can get notarized German translation of your certificates. Will be cheaper if they are in English. http://www.engin.de/ do translation at reasonable prices (20€ per page. Mindestauftrag €40) or you can find other offers on internet. You dont need to send them originals but scanned per Email.

Current Versicherungsverlauf you can get anytime and dont have to wait for year to complete.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.08.12 13:22 als Antwort auf Tony Gill.
Hallo Jedi,

Thank you for your reply.
I too asked if the translation is ok, they said me it is not translation its German Equivallent of my Certificate. In my certificate it say I passed Bachelore of Engineering in the year XXXX, i think so they need the German Equivallent of my degree not mere the translation.

I went to Renteversicherung Amt and asked for Versicherungsverlauf they printed me from 2008 till 2011. Do I need to ask them special?
The next thing is ABH say i didn't earned sufficient during the year 2010 as per the blue card scheme, even though it says 21 months of RV with B1-Certificate.

Kindly share your perspective.

Cheers
BT
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.08.12 11:31 als Antwort auf Brain Teaser.
Hi BT,

for me it looks like if you have had bad luck and met the wrong officer (even with your mails). Maybe you should wait a bit and go there personally and ask again for NE, or you should try to speak to the boss of the officer.

I am sorry, but it is not easy to give an advice. If you like you can give me a phone call. Find the number below in the footer of the page.

Have a nice weekend, all of you emoticon

Detlef
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.08.12 11:44 als Antwort auf Brain Teaser.
You can call the hotline for Renteamt and ask them to send you the Renteversicherungsverlauf. I have done it 3 times and always got it upto date. Sorry, I do not have their number but you can find it on internet. Last time I called their office in Berlin. One more thing, you can also do a simpole online Antrag to get it by post. I received both of them last time btu they are slightly different. The One you get from Berlin is more detailed than the other. But both were up to date.

Agree with Detlef. You met a wrong officer. Who is this world can provide you with an equivalent certificate? I am hearing this for the first time.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.08.12 13:02 als Antwort auf Tony Gill.
Hallo Friends,

Beg to differ with your opinons.
  I think i have read the requirement here that they would like to have the equivalent certificate in Germany.
Just for convinience, i have pasted the text below

-------BEGIN_OF_QUOTE---------
"(1) Einem Ausländer wird eine Blaue Karte EU nach der Richtlinie
2009/50/EG des Rates vom 25. Mai 2009 über die Bedingungen für die
Einreise und den Aufenthalt von Drittstaatsangehörigen zur Ausübung
einer hochqualifizierten Beschäftigung (ABl. L 155 vom 18.6.2009, S. 17)
zum Zweck einer seiner Qualifikation angemessenen Beschäftigung
erteilt, wenn
1.er

a)einen deutschen, einen anerkannten ausländischen oder einen einem deutschen
Hochschulabschluss vergleichbaren ausländischen Hochschulabschluss

besitzt oder

b)soweit durch Rechtsverordnung
nach Absatz 2 bestimmt, eine durch eine mindestens fünfjährige
Berufserfahrung nachgewiesene vergleichbare Qualifikation besitzt,"

-------END_OF_QUOTE-------------

and regarding how to get the recognition done is explained here. the important point is, they themselves claim a 3 month period for this process.

if you think getting the german equivalent recognition of your studies is a long process (and also because you have almost 7 years exp) - my suggestion is go ahead with the translation of your previous employers experience certificates and/or get a experience certificate from your present employer - and translate them to german to prove that you have min of 5 years of experience in your field.

then the problem should be solved.

Raj/BT, I need a help from you - do you have any suggestion on the translation service - I also need to translate some of my documents
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.08.12 16:22 als Antwort auf Gladiator The Warior.
Hallo Gladiator,

The recognisation of the degree certificate is not required unless it is listed in the ZAB database.
kindly go through this website where its says if your university and degree is not listed in the ZAB database, then you need to go through the 3 months procedure. If its available make the printout immediately as the database will be in error some-times.

http://www.berlin.de/labo/auslaender/dienstleistungen/index.php/dienstleistung/324659/en/

We need to thank Hari-Krishna from Bangalore who presented this wonderful site.

For translation i am also searching for company, if i know them i will surely reply in this post.

And getting the exp.cert. from India translated will not help us because the most cert. says only our period with titel we holded in that company, I saw my German collegue's exp certificate which is nearly a complete page and states briefly what he has done from Day1 till the last day, with such explanation the ABH will be surely impressed and value the cert.

I think so the university will be surely seen in the data-base.

Regards
BT
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.08.12 17:03 als Antwort auf Brain Teaser.
Ok Thnx for the Info.

That again is a valuable information. Thanks for the support. Keep us updated here on what happened ....

Gladiator
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18