Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Niederlassungserlaubnis for spouse

Toggle
Niederlassungserlaubnis for spouse
Answer
12/5/11 3:08 AM
Hi All

I got my Niederlassungserlaubnis according to Section 19. my wife is with me here in Germany from more than 5 years. the question now. could my wife get also Niederlassungserlaubnis directly? because in the the foreign affairs office, they told me that i should bring a rentenbeitrag as a proof that i am paying that money for my wife.

could any when tell me please if this requirement is a must or ??

Thanks

moh
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis for spouse
Answer
12/5/11 2:10 PM as a reply to Mohamed Ahmed.
AFIK, the spouse should get NE after 5 yrs...in your case, I hope you might have already paid 5 yrs of Rente(pension) which can be given as a proof to apply NE for your wife. the foreign office might have meant that. for eg. if she is a house wife,she might not have any obligatory rente payment on her name. However it is sufficient if one of the spouses has paid those 60 months of Rente payment.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis for spouse
Answer
12/5/11 3:13 PM as a reply to Mohamed Ahmed.
Fact -
I am in Germany for more than 5 years now and so is my wife. I paid Rente for 5 years and my wife is not working.

I applied for DG visa and got that after submitting all papers. My wife had to only submit her Deutsch Integration certificates and she got the same DG visa as well.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18