Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Job prospects for spouses !

Toggle
Job prospects for spouses !
Answer
8/29/10 11:27 AM
Hi, just wanted a feedback from the professionals working in germany on the job prospects for their spouses here...how difficult is it for them to land a job on a dependent visa and then get it converted to a work permit - how long does it usually take? My wife is an MBA in HR with zero knowledge in German language.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Job prospects for spouses !
Answer
8/29/10 12:35 PM as a reply to Maddy Vishwa.
Hi,

If you are qualified for NE directly then your wife will get a better visa i.e she can do whatever she wants. Otherwise she might not be allowed to work in the first year. There are some restrictions on the visa and work.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/10 1:15 PM as a reply to Maddy Vishwa.
no, i am not qualified for NE. Does anyone here has an experience of work restrictions for their spouse?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/30/10 8:50 AM as a reply to Maddy Vishwa.
If your wife has a Job offer then getting visa is not a problem. As i see your wife having no knowledge in German and that too in HR its almost impossible to work in German companies as she will have to know the labour laws which are enormous in number.
My advise first learn German then think of employment. Rest is your call.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott