Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
Work Situation
Answer
2/26/08 1:57 PM
hello everybody

i am female , married and working in a company for last 18 months. Now i am not having a good feeling workign for this company, boss is acting funny , he has trouble with lot of people in the company.some people have resigned. I like to resign too. problem is he needs me and he will never fire me.

If i resign by myself , Will i get any help from government.

Thanks a lot. Any suggestions
keskar
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Work Situation
Answer
2/26/08 2:20 PM as a reply to ava keskar.
If u resign by yourself, then i am afraid you cannot get help from teh govt. if there is sexual harrassment then, you can get help from some corners. To be frank i am not aware of the details, but i am sure there is some protection against it.

pls note that may be your boss needs you, but no man is indespensible to any organisation.

rgds
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/26/08 3:19 PM as a reply to ava keskar.
one of my collegue told me that if i resign by myself. I will not get ALG for 3 months. I will get ALG after 3 months.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/26/08 11:50 PM as a reply to ava keskar.
You can get ALG only after 3 months, if you resign on your own.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott