Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Auftenthaltstitel

Auftenthaltstitel
Answer
5/13/10 8:36 PM
hi experts,
I have my independent Auftenthaltstitel till 2012.
In Aug 2009, due to down economy i have been asked by my employer to leave this company.I rendered my servise for more than 4 yrs as a permanent employee. My employer gave me good compensation (Abfindung) and arbeitamst gave me 60% of my net salary for 1 year, as i was entitled for.
meantime i was looking for the job in Germany, but couldn't get through.I came to india on mid of March 2010 to apply for jobs. I explained to Arbeitamts that wanted to go to different country (US n India) for interview purpose.They have no problem in this therefore i went to India for giving interviews.
I don't want to loose my German Visa status.
My question is how long i can stay in india, which should not hamper my Auftenthaltstitel .
How long one can stay out of germany in this situation? My visa is valid till Nov 2011 and i am getting arbeitlosgeld too.
since i got a job in India, I want to go back to Germany in the month of July to deregister from KVR because this deregister form will help me in getting Provident fund after 2 yearrs and i have some more bank and tax work(pending)in Germany.Is this okay if i go back to germany just for 1 week after 4 -5 months.
Kindly let me know.I will wait for your reply.
Thanks for your comprehention.
Destiny
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3