Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

VISITOR (TOURIST) VISA: HOW OFTEN ONE CAN APPLY?

Hi Trust7 members,

After how many months one can apply for tourist visa after completing their previous trip to Germany?For eg. If I invite a person for sept and oktober in 2012, can I once again invite the same person again from March 2013 for 3 months (with formal obligation letter in both the cases)?

I contacted VFS chennai. They said it is no problem doing something like this. Once the person is back in India,he/she can once again apply for another tourist visa.However I would like to get this clarified with German consulate in chennai. I am not able to reach them with their visa hotline number. has anybody in this forum invited somebody from India within few months gap between the successive trips?Please share your experience.

Thanks.
Raj
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3